How to remove your unit
Removing your unit is very easy. Yes, you can do it. I promise it's easy! There are three methods to do it. Easiest is method three.
- 1st method. You can remove and slide your radio out. (To remove your radio simply unfasten both small Allen screws behind the doors on either end of the radio) Now you can get behind your unit to push it out.
- 2nd method. You can also pop your unit out by 1st sliding your On Board Computer out from the bottom... ( To remove your on board computer simply stick your finger in the sunglass console and pop out the obc) Now you can get behind your unit to push it out.
- 3rd method. The easiest! You can simply pry the sides of your unit out with a flat head screw driver or butter knife. The unit should pop out with no damage to the dash or the unit.
- Simply disconnect the plug from the unit by moving the white clip downwards.
- Sometimes with the unit disconnected from the vehicle, the blower motor will stay on. If you would like to temporarily stop the blower motor from blowing in your face then simply disconnect the fuse shown below.
That's it. It's that simple! Just send me your unit and I will repair it and return it back to you same day.
This repair is for the common on/off problem with faulty circuitry described above.
If you have a cracked or broken screen, there is an additional charge for the repair. Please contact us for pricing.
We also offer these units for $185.00 in original condition.
If your interested please drop us an email.